Forms are available on this site to maintain ADF Online access for Catholic entities. All documents are in PDF – you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Daily Limits – Application for Variation of Standard Daily Limits
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Request
- BPAY Payment Request
- International Money Transfer (IMT) Request
- Signatories – To add/change your signatories on an ADF Account – please contact Taylor DePercy (3324 3777, firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain this form.
- Stop Cheque – Stop Payment Notice
Simply click on the required form, print it out and complete the necessary details. Please forward the completed forms to:
GPO Box 282
BRISBANE QLD 4001
Resources and Guides
- BPOINT BackOffice Procedures
- BPOINT Checkout Procedures
- Qkr Forum – Getting Started Guide
- Online Ready Reckoner (for calculating direct debit repayment dates)
- PDF Ready Reckoner
- Smart Data Online User Guide
- Merchant Surcharging
- How To Read Merchant Statements
- Direct Debit Information, Terms and Conditions
- User Managed Direct Debits via ADF Online Training Handbook
The documents listed below contain standard conditions of use for these facilities and are available to customers using these services.