Through our relationship with the CBA, we can provide our customers with access to a MasterCard Corporate Credit Card facility. Having a corporate credit card facility will allow you and your employees to make regular payments in store, online and over the phone anywhere that MasterCard is accepted.
Through utilising a corporate credit card facility you can:
- Make payments quickly and easily;
- Reduce reliance on manual payment methods such as cheque and cash payments;
- Manage and monitor employee purchases and expenses;
- Use MasterCard’s Smart Data Online to access historical spend data and reporting to assist with cost analysis and budget forecasting; and
- Pay the amount owing each month via an automatic sweep.
All purchases and transactions made on the corporate credit cards are interest and fee free.
All corporate card holders must be identified under the current anti-money laundering legislation.
MasterCard Smart Data Online
MasterCard Smart Data Online is an online reporting tool that allows you to access details on your corporate card facility and transactions made by your card holders at any time. There are a number of benefits of using Smart Data Online including:
- Quick and easy access to card spend data;
- Ability to access historical data and reporting to analyse spend and assist with budget forecasting; and
- Reports and statements are delivered straight to your desktop without the need for additional software.
If you would like any information regarding corporate credit cards or Smart Data Online, including their uses, how to arrange a facility and any associated costs you can contact your Relationship Manager or call the ADF on 07 3324 3777.
 International purchases will incur a currency conversion fee