The CBA have recently introduced new digital enhancements for Corporate Cardholders which ADF customers can now take advantage of.
Corporate Cardholders are now able to link their card to a new or existing NetBank profile by following a few simple steps. Once a Cardholder links their card, they are able to do the following in the NetBank app:
• Activate a replacement card and set a PIN
• Report their card as lost, stolen or damaged
• Reset their PIN if they forget it
• Lock their card temporarily
• View their recent and pending transactions allowing for close to real time balance information
The CBA have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions as well as developed an instructional video on how to complete the linkage, which can be found here.
If you or any of your Cardholders have any issues linking cards to NetBank, please don’t hesitate to contact the CBA NetBank helpdesk.